POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : help needed in creating a tunnel effect : help needed in creating a tunnel effect Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  help needed in creating a tunnel effect
From: darrenf
Date: 27 Jul 2003 08:25:01
Message: <web.3f23c4566ff53ed66549b3060@news.povray.org>
Hello

Just wondering if anyone can help in advice on creating one of those
psychedelic tunnel effects?

Where the tunnel is spinning and it looks as though you are just on an edge
of a bend of the tunnel.

Are their any macros or inc files that can do this?

I know it is cheesy, but I would just like to see if it can be done nicely
with povray.

Thanks

darrenf (zippy666)